▸ TOUR PREPARATIONS…
Getting setup and ready for your interactive 3D virtual tour is very important when marketing properties online. Remember that a 3D virtual tour will filter out many home shoppers and unnecessary cleanups so doing a great job on the first pass will certainly pay off in the end.
- Spruce up your garden and lawn; trim shrubbery if necessary.
- Yard and patio should be neat; outdoor furniture should be in good shape.
- Mow the lawn; make sure the driveway & entryway are free of clutter (toys, bikes, etc.)
- Winter – keep the sidewalks cleared of snow.
▸ LIVING AREAS…
- Remove clutter and tidy up the shelves.
- Move excess furniture out of rooms. You want the space clean, open, and clutter-free (dog crates, tray tables, etc.).
- Replace burnt out light bulbs (the photographer will need light in most rooms).
- Clean off kitchen counters; remove any clutter.
- Make sure dirty/clean dishes are out of the sink & put away.
- Empty the garbage can.
- Put essential items used daily in a small box that can be stored away.
- Close toilet lid and empty the garbage.
- Clean mirrors & glass surfaces.
- Hang towels neatly from towel bar.
- Check the basics around the house (indoors & out). It takes just a minute to make sure the house is clutter-free and all is in order.
- Turn on as many lights as you can when the photographer arrives.
- Try not to be in the room the photographer is photographing as you may end up in the photo.
▸ THE PHOTOGRAPHER CANNOT:
- Move furniture
- Clean or dust
- Move garbage
- Pick up/move clutter (toys, dirty dishes, dog toys, etc.)
▸ READY TO GET STARTED…
▷ Our knowledgeable 3D Showings representatives are ready to show you how can you use our services in your business.
▸ OUR DISCLAIMER…
The materials and functionalities available on the service are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, 3d showings disclaims, on behalf of itself and its affiliates and licensors, all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. 3D Showings does not warrant that the functions on the service will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the service will be free of viruses or other harmful components. 3D Showings does not make any representations or warranties regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials or functions on the service in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, results to be achieved, or otherwise. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some or all of the foregoing disclaimers may not apply to you.